Sage & Crystal Bundle
A super value Sage & Crystal Bundle containing:
★ 4 Smudge Sticks each about 4 - 5" in length
★ 3 Blue Calcite Hearts
★ 1 Clear Quartz Dagger Pendant electroplated in 24K Gold with Black Onyx Rosary Chain
This is the smell of thousands of years of spiritual communion and ritual.
Smudging your sacred space, your home or office, or even your body with sage is like taking an energetic shower, or doing a deep metaphysical cleansing. The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air, and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response.
Smudging is ritual alchemy — changing and shifting the air element, and transforming our current experience to a mystical one. The use of incense and other smoke and vapor to connect humans to the spirit world, can be easily traced throughout the East in parts of Asia and even dating as far back to Ancient Greece.
Item # INS-05
★ Smudge Sticks are: White Sage, Blue Sage, Cedar Sage & Desert Sage.
★ Listing is for 1 Bundle (tray not included), you will receive a random set.
Calming Blue Calcite soothes frayed nerves and lessens anxieties. A good stone to use when recuperating, Blue Calcite facilitates physical healing by clearing negative emotions and encouraging rest and relaxation. Working with the Third Eye Chakra, Blue Calcite can enhance or activate the intuition and inner sight.
1 x White Sage Smudge Stick: The best known and most popular of all the sages. Used to purify or heal a person or object. Gives of a strong, distinctive rich smoke used to 'wash off' and so cleanse the mind, body or atmosphere. Drives out negative spirits and energy. Promotes healing and spirituality.
1 x Blue: A lighter 'fresher' smoke. Used to cleanse negativity and hatred and open the way for healing and calmness and pave the way for spiritual prosperity and health.
1 x Cedar: Used for protection. Often used when first moving into a new home to cleanse and remove unwanted spirits and influences.
1 x Desert: This smudge is wonderful, powerful, and safe not only for spiritual issues, but excellent for cleansing areas that have entities that have caused negativity and bad energy.
Smudging in the Seven Directions
- Facing East - I welcome the energy of the beginning way, the rising sun at the beginning of the day and the light of illumination. Welcome Eagle, flying nearest the heavens, with the clearest of vision. I welcome the energies and spirits of the East. HO!
- Facing South - I welcome the energy of service to all my relatives, the heat of the noonday sun and the spirit of action in the world. Welcome Coyote spirit. I welcome the energies and spirits of the South. HO!
- Facing West - I welcome the energy of looking within to find the gifts of healing. Welcome Bear spirit going deep within to seek the gift of renewal. I welcome the energies and spirits of the West. HO!
- Facing North - I welcome the energy of wisdom and blessing and the Grandmothers and Grandfathers who teach me. Welcome Buffalo and the spirit of giveaway, teach me to be generous and honor all that I receive. I welcome the energies and spirits of the North. HO!
- Looking up - I welcome the energy and spirit of Above. Father Sky, Star people, and Cloud people. Welcome all that is masculine, grandfathers, fathers, brothers, uncles and sons. And that masculine energy that also exists within the feminine. I welcome the energies and spirits of Father Sky. HO!
- Looking down (touching the ground) - I welcome the energy of Mother Earth, the feminine principle, the energy and spirit of Below. I welcome the energy and the spirit of our grandmothers, our mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters. And that feminine energy that exists within the Masculine. I welcome the energies and spirits of Mother Earth. HO!
- Looking within (holding your hands over your heart) - I welcome the energy of Within, the principle of being connected, the energy and spirit of Within. I welcome the gifts of balance, oneness, and the connection with all things, for all things are one and all things are related.
I encourage you to visit my Instagram page for more photos and videos of crystal specimens:
If you have questions feel free to send me a message. For more information please visit my Shop Policies.