This listing is part of Animal Charity Auction and 100% of Proceeds are Donated to Animal Rescue Groups.
Botanical Sage Sticks 6"
Throughout history, the burning of natural substances has been used for cleansing, healing and spiritual purposes. The ritual burning of Botanical Incense (Smudging) can help release stress, provide balance, attract love, soothe or give you energy and even disinfect and "clear the air". The pure white smoke produced by the burning of White Sage, the main component of our Botanical Incense, is widely recognized as a strong and ancient antiseptic.
Smudging your sacred space, your home or office, or even your body with sage is like taking an energetic shower, or doing a deep metaphysical cleansing. The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air, and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response.
These beautiful, fragrant smudges measure approximately 7-8 inches in total length with about 6 inches of tightly bound, burnable Smudge and are 1.5 inches in diameter.
Item # INS-06
★ Smudge Sticks Contain: White Sage (Salvia Apiana), Cypress (Cupressus Leylandii), Rose Petals, Sweetheart Rose, Blue Hydrangea Flowers (Hydrangea Macrophylla) Lemon Thyme (Thymus Citriodorus), Spearmint (Mentha Spicata), Lemon Balm (Melissa), Oregano Flowers (Organum Vulgare)
★ Listing is for 1 (one) stick, you will receive a random piece.
Smudging in the Seven Directions
- Facing East - I welcome the energy of the beginning way, the rising sun at the beginning of the day and the light of illumination. Welcome Eagle, flying nearest the heavens, with the clearest of vision. I welcome the energies and spirits of the East. HO!
- Facing South - I welcome the energy of service to all my relatives, the heat of the noonday sun and the spirit of action in the world. Welcome Coyote spirit. I welcome the energies and spirits of the South. HO!
- Facing West - I welcome the energy of looking within to find the gifts of healing. Welcome Bear spirit going deep within to seek the gift of renewal. I welcome the energies and spirits of the West. HO!
- Facing North - I welcome the energy of wisdom and blessing and the Grandmothers and Grandfathers who teach me. Welcome Buffalo and the spirit of giveaway, teach me to be generous and honor all that I receive. I welcome the energies and spirits of the North. HO!
- Looking up - I welcome the energy and spirit of Above. Father Sky, Star people, and Cloud people. Welcome all that is masculine, grandfathers, fathers, brothers, uncles and sons. And that masculine energy that also exists within the feminine. I welcome the energies and spirits of Father Sky. HO!
- Looking down (touching the ground) - I welcome the energy of Mother Earth, the feminine principle, the energy and spirit of Below. I welcome the energy and the spirit of our grandmothers, our mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters. And that feminine energy that exists within the Masculine. I welcome the energies and spirits of Mother Earth. HO!
- Looking within (holding your hands over your heart) - I welcome the energy of Within, the principle of being connected, the energy and spirit of Within. I welcome the gifts of balance, oneness, and the connection with all things, for all things are one and all things are related.
I encourage you to visit my Instagram page for more photos and videos of crystal specimens:
If you have questions feel free to send me a message. For more information please visit my Shop Policies.